Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All Most Time to Head South

Well it's all most that time of the year that Hitch Itch has set in. It has hit us early this year because the campgrounds has not been keeping me busy, so I'm bored and ready to go. I've caught all the salmon I need to and the steelhead will have to be tended to by someone else. We are leaving the 26th of september and stopping along the way to visit family and friends. First stop will be Coldwater, Michigan and then to Marion, Indiana. Each of these stops will be about a week. Then to Alabama for a week and finally Florida some time in the middle of October. That is the earliest we have ever gone to Florida. (That makes the wifey happy as she won't have to see any cold weather). I had a good salmon season this year, not hot and heavy but steady. I'm ready for the Florida fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment