Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just an Update

OK shoot me !!!!!!! I know it's been a while, but in my defence I have been busy. We have the new store done and are using it. Now we need to work on the Lodge. There is a lot of work to do in there. I am waiting for them to get supplies then the fun begins. After that is done I think I will have some free time to fish or what ever as they have extra help this year that's putting in a lot of hours and I don't see where there is enough work to keep the 2 of us busy in this small of a campgrounds. You will probably get tired of me on here when it gets slow. Maybe a trip through the U.P. would be nice this year. The only problem is the slower I get the busier Denise gets with cleaning the cabins. Oh well, I guess the Matson's will have to hire some young one to help her as we are a team and will travel together. Oh yea, the mushroomin wasn't to great this year. We got a few, but nothing like years past. I went out small mouth bass fishing the other day and caught 2 nice smallies. A 17 1/2 incher and a 19 incher.

1 comment: